What do most condominium managers want from their electrical contractor? To deliver on one major ask: “Please make my job easier.”
We’ve found three specific request:
- Be able to easily place a call for service
- Have a timely response
- Have the job done right the first time
C. MURDOCK, DEL PROPERTY MANAGER
We understand your time pressure
We make you job easier by:
- Promptly answering your calls and emails for service, even outside of normal business hours
- Quick response to rush issues; having enough trucks and staff on the road to be nimble
- Having a long term professional service-team that know what they’re doing
- Able to handle a wide variety of electrical issues in condominiums
These buildings are truly a speciality at Signature Electric. The problem you’re having is likely not unique. We have seen it before and know how to respond.
- Getting your bill to you in a timely manner
Join the growing list of condominium managers throughout the Greater Toronto Area that rely on Signature Electric as their electrical contractor.
Power Factor Correction
Having a bad power factor means that the distribution system is drawing more current than what is required to accomplish the real work and that the load losses of the distribution system are greater. Moreover, all utilities penalize customers with low power factor. We can take care of that for you.
The Benefits of Thermographic Inspections
Electrical infrared thermography is the most effective proven predictive maintenance (PM) technology available to quickly, accurately and safely locate problems prior to failure without any interruption to power. Finding and fixing a poor electrical connection before a component fails can save you the much greater costs associated with manufacturing downtime, production losses, power outages and catastrophic failures.
Once the inspection is complete a report is generated and sent to the customer.
Once the report is complete we will be in touch to review the repairs (if any) that might be required and to set up a schedule to complete these with a minimum of disruption to the customer.
Advantages of a Thermographic inspection
- Avoid unplanned outages
- Fast mode of troubleshooting and identification of problem areas
- Accurate fault detection
- Ability to plan a shutdown is needed
- Reduce power outages
- Reduced failure rates
- Lower operational costs
- No need to shut down equipment for inspection
- Enhanced safety & loss prevention
If you want to know how much power is available in your condominium for the adoption of electric vehicle chargers, fill out the form below to request a Load Evaluation.